We are currently offering installation in Gauteng and surrounding only. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and are working hard on expending our services countrywide.
- This is a back-to-back installation – the most common of all installation methods. and includes the following:
- Decommissioning of Old System – FREE!
- Up to 3 meters of aluminum pipe kit and electrical cable with 3-pin plug
- Up to 3 meters of conduit drainpipe/PVC pipe to disperse water
- One set of Cantilever outdoor brackets @ 2,5m max height
- Wall core hole
- Test and user training upon completion of installation
- Power board upgrade – POA /not necessary unless overloaded
- Single storey house
- Clean up and take away boxes
- Here above stated rates only apply to back-to-back installations.
- We are happy to price installations without coming to site, as per the rate below, and add on costs as required – Please review the add-on costs below, and keep them for when your installer arrives:
- Add-on costs that may apply:
- Pipe kit @ R200/meter
- Trunking @ R99/meter
- Drainpipe @ R30/meter
- Electrical Cable @ R40/meter
- Communication Cable @ R45/meter
- 450mm Brackets @ R250/set
- 550mm Brackets @ R300/set
- 650mm Brackets @ R350/set
- Water Drain Pump @ R2199 [includes fitting/installation & 12-month warranty]
- DB Electrical Connection @ R2499 [includes waterproof isolator switch, circuit breaker and up to 10 meter electrical cable
- Installation on 24000btu unit requires an isolator switch and circuit breaker which is a regulation requirement.
- All systems installed are subject to a service and maintenance policy as per manufacturer’s requirements.
- DOZO Online have installation partners who will guarantee the price of installation. We offer this as a service to our customers and make no profit out of it so you can count on the pricing as fair and reasonable. Booking online is the way we are able to keep offering these low prices to our loyal clients. So please refer to the possible variations pricing (in case of long runs), which can be discussed with the installer at the time of installation! If at any time you are unhappy with the installation costs discussed with the installer, we will refund the installation cost so you can source your own installer! Cant be fairer than that, Risk Free!
- The average installation time is about 2 to 3 hours.
- Placement of the unit is determined by the technician on site – we advise clients to consult with the installation team on feasibility and technicalities for their installation.
- Installation is scheduled within a 24-48 hours from the day of booking depending on demand.
Have a preferred date? Booking installation can also be done through our online booking form.
Disclaimer: Online Booking is subject to availability. If purchased and confirmed, an email with the time and date will be sent to the client.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.